Wildlife Drones is the world’s most advanced and innovative drone radio-tracking technology and is setting a new standard for wildlife research. With a unique set of features, wildlife researchers and managers can now find animals quickly, in all terrain and potentially hundreds of different animals and species at the same time. This is an industry game-changer, and will open up new projects to expand an already fast-growing industry.
- ACT Innovation Connect grant – winner
- AusPost Regional Pitchfest – ACT finalist
- CSIRO On Prime – leading team
- Entry29@UC Lift-Off pitch award – winner
- Innovation ACT award – winner
ABC Radio Interview with CEO Debbie Saunders below